Lately I have been thinking about happiness. I think it is something I think about when I have too much time to myself. haha. I am generally a very happy person but every now and then when I am super bored/lonely I get unhappy about things. I am not really even sure why. I think it is normal.
One of my favorite songs right now is Pursuit of Happiness by Kid Cudi. The chorus states:
"I'm on the pursuit of happiness and I know everything that shine ain't always gonna be gold
I'll be fine once I get it, I'll be good."
I like being on the pursuit of happiness. It is a good place to ALWAYS be. Because if you are happy, you should be striving to stay happy; if you are not happy you should be pursuing that happy!
Every day I should make a list of at least 5 things that make me happy. And I cannot repeat items for a week! Good goal!
No comments:
Post a Comment